Posted by: Amarendra in , , , , , , , , , ,

Having managed so far, what is YOUR view of life NOW?

If you don't live on the edge,
you can't see the view.

~Vicky Corrington

Having begun, how much farther are you willing to tread?

The person
who goes furthest
is generally the one
who is willing
to do and dare.

The sure thing boat
never gets far from shore.

~Dale Carnegie


As life threatens you, how much risk should you take?

When you cannot make up your mind
which of two evenly balanced courses of action
you should take - choose the bolder.

~William Joseph Slim

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things that you didn't do

than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.

~Mark Twain

But, do you know enough?

For the truth is that
I already know as much about my fate
as I need to know.
The day will come when I will die.
So the only matter of consequence
before me is what I will do with my allotted time.
I can remain on shore,
paralyzed with fear,
or I can raise my sails
and dip and soar in the breeze.

~Richard Bode



HAPPY SAILING!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment